Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Worked in the clinic all day. What a great day. Saw many patients who were suffering from headaches, probably caused by dehydration. All of the people were so happy to have someone there to treat them. It was a very rewarding day.




Distributed peanut butter, bread, and juice to the children. Was able to take a picture of Admire, the child that my students are sponsoring.






Left the village at 5 to head back to the lodge.




Went to The Boma for dinner. It was quite fun! We had the face painter come around and paint everyone's faces. Quite funny. The drummers were amazing. After a wonderful dinner, we all received drums and were taught how to play. What a riot. Later, Mary, Hilary, Nana, Miranda, and I got up to dance, which was a hoot. Had my 'fortune' read by the bone guy. He tossed around some broken nut shells and told me I would find love in Zimbabwe. Quite the story.

No comments: