Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Three weeks 'til Zim

As many of you know, I'll be leaving in 3 weeks for Chikandakubi, Zimbabwe on my much-anticipated mission. I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone up-to-date.
You've all been so very supportive over the last few months, whether through kind words, monetary donations, or donations to these deserving people in this land so far away.
I am amazed by the outpouring of generosity that you have all displayed for these people. You are all very special to me.
While in Zimbabwe, I will be focusing on many projects, which will undoubtedly change on a daily basis, depending on the needs of the people in the village.
I will be providing medical care to the clinic; building a medicinal herb garden; working on the animal breeding project; and working on the Children's Trust for Education. More on that later...
My students have been busy with projects, too! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.